Training for electricians for Frank Marshall comes through the Local 461 at times – curriculum through the NJATC. Links to the IBEW Local Unions we are affiliated with can be found on the links page of this site.
Whether you are planning new construction, need a technology upgrade, or a simple repair, you simply can’t afford mistakes where your electrical systems are concerned. We’ve got the people, the tools, and most importantly – the experience – to meet your electrical construction needs.
Work with us on every aspect of your next job. We can help you with the following:
- negotiate project requirements
- estimate material, equipment, labor and other cost
- prepare bids for the electrical work involved in construction projects
- plan and schedule work
- purchase materials
- track progress and ensure compliance with architectural plans, blueprints, safety codes, certification and permit regulations and other specifications
- co-ordinate activities with other construction managers
- ensure that projects are completed on schedule and within budget
- prepare and maintain safety programs